Author: Marilyn Braunger
Recipe type: Dessert
- 12 oz. Carnation milk
- 4½ c. sugar
- ½ stick real butter
- 24 oz. chocolate chips
- 16 oz. Hershey's candy bars
- 1 large glass jar marshmallow creme
- Nuts (your choice, optional)
- Break the Hershey's candy bars into small pieces. Put all ingredients into a very large mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil the sugar, milk, & butter & boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour hot mixture over chocolate, Hershey's, & marshmallow mixture; stir until melted.
- Put part of the fudge in an 8" square buttered glass dish & add nuts of your choice to the remainder.
- Put the remainder in a 9"x13" buttered glass dish.
Photo Courtesy of theilr on Flickr