As you may have noticed, the site has a new design and a new functionality. I’ve moved it over to more of a blog functionality to assist with putting up timely updates and more reader interaction. The best part about moving to this format is that you can subscribe to updates and and get new recipes right in your favorite feed reader or email.
So poke around and check things out. Please feel free to leave feedback!
Submitted by AnyasMom
|1 bottle cocktail sauce
||16 oz. cream cheese
|2 cans white lump crab meat, drained
||½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
|½ tsp garlic powder
||¼ c. mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients except cocktail sauce.
- Spread onto a plate & pour cocktail sauce over the mixture, about half the bottle or more if you like; spread evenly.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Great with crackers, tortilla chips, or pita bread.
Submitted by Trish
||1 tsp white vinegar
|1 tbsp mayonnaise
||¼ tsp prepared mustard
|1 tsp paprika
||salt & pepper to taste
- Place eggs in a pot of salted water. Bring the water to a boil, & let eggs cook in boiling water until they are hard boiled, approximately 10-15 minutes. Drain eggs & let cool.
- Once cool, remove the shell, cut the eggs in half lengthwise & scoop out the yolks.
- Place the yolks in a medium-size bowl & mash them. Blend in vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, salt & pepper. You may need to add more mayonnaise to hold the mixture together, but it should be slightly dry.
- Carefully put the egg yolk mixture back into the egg whites, but do not pack them. There will be enough mixture so the whites are overfilled.
- Sprinkle with paprika.