Nancy Says: You can use any range of heat level with the salsa, depending on your tastes.
Nancy's Hot Dip
Author: Nancy Conway
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 16 oz. cream cheese, firm
- 32 oz. salsa
- 14 oz. black olives, sliced
- 4 oz. green chilies, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 box Wheat Thins
- Depending on the shape of your serving plate, arrange cream cheese side by side or one on top of the other.
- Pour chilies, salsa, olives, avocado, & onions (in that order) over the cream cheese.
- Arrange Wheat Thins around outer edge of plate.
Photo Courtesy of Steven Lilley
Via ryan lejbak's Flickr Photostream
Submit your food art or found food art photos to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Submitted by AnyasMom
|1 bottle cocktail sauce
||16 oz. cream cheese
|2 cans white lump crab meat, drained
||½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
|½ tsp garlic powder
||¼ c. mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients except cocktail sauce.
- Spread onto a plate & pour cocktail sauce over the mixture, about half the bottle or more if you like; spread evenly.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Great with crackers, tortilla chips, or pita bread.