Nancy Says: You can use any range of heat level with the salsa, depending on your tastes.
Nancy's Hot Dip
Author: Nancy Conway
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 16 oz. cream cheese, firm
- 32 oz. salsa
- 14 oz. black olives, sliced
- 4 oz. green chilies, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 box Wheat Thins
- Depending on the shape of your serving plate, arrange cream cheese side by side or one on top of the other.
- Pour chilies, salsa, olives, avocado, & onions (in that order) over the cream cheese.
- Arrange Wheat Thins around outer edge of plate.
Photo Courtesy of Steven Lilley on Flickr