If you like chocolate & you like cookies, this is for you! Get ready to wear your favorite pajamas because when you try these chocolaty & spicy cookies, you’ll be ready to sleep the day away in heaven. It’s a simple addition to almost any chocolate chip cookie recipe that can take them to the next level. It’s time to turn a boring chocolate chip cookie into a quadruple chocolate chip cookie with a spicy kick.
These cookies are amazing & something different that everyone will love. I like to serve them with blueberry pie & ice cream or even by themselves. Because they are dry, you can pair them with almost anything that is moist or wet like ice cream or cakes.
Quadruple Chocolate Spicy Cookies
Author: Adam Riemer
Recipe type: Dessert
- Your favorite cookie recipe
- 1 tsp Hershey's Cocoa Powder
- ⅓ lb dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ lb white chocolate chips
- ⅓ lb milk chocolate chips
- Ancho Chili powder
- Light brown sugar
- Take your favorite cookie recipe & substitute the light brown sugar for the dark brown sugar
- Put all of the ingredients from the cookie recipe into a bowl & before you mix, add a heaping tablespoon of Hershey's Dark Chocolate cocoa powder
- Buy 3-1 lb bags of different chocolate chips & add ⅓ of each bag to the mix
- Take the Ancho chili powder & hit it 8 times for some spice or 16 times for a real kick. The extra powders help make the cookie dry so the spice from the Ancho chili powder is able to come out after the chocolate taste is gone.