If you like chocolate & you like cookies, this is for you! Get ready to wear your favorite pajamas because when you try these chocolaty & spicy cookies, you’ll be ready to sleep the day away in heaven. It’s a simple addition to almost any chocolate chip cookie recipe that can take them to the next level. It’s time to turn a boring chocolate chip cookie into a quadruple chocolate chip cookie with a spicy kick.
These cookies are amazing & something different that everyone will love. I like to serve them with blueberry pie & ice cream or even by themselves. Because they are dry, you can pair them with almost anything that is moist or wet like ice cream or cakes.
- Your favorite cookie recipe
- 1 tsp Hershey's Cocoa Powder
- ⅓ lb dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ lb white chocolate chips
- ⅓ lb milk chocolate chips
- Ancho Chili powder
- Light brown sugar
- Take your favorite cookie recipe & substitute the light brown sugar for the dark brown sugar
- Put all of the ingredients from the cookie recipe into a bowl & before you mix, add a heaping tablespoon of Hershey's Dark Chocolate cocoa powder
- Buy 3-1 lb bags of different chocolate chips & add ⅓ of each bag to the mix
- Take the Ancho chili powder & hit it 8 times for some spice or 16 times for a real kick. The extra powders help make the cookie dry so the spice from the Ancho chili powder is able to come out after the chocolate taste is gone.