Submitted by AmyMichelle
|3 garden peppers (use 1 green, yellow, & red)||1 tomato, cored, seeded, & diced|
|¼ c. diced red onion||1 tsp dried cilantro|
|¼ tsp coarse kosher salt||8 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
- Preheat grill to a medium temperature.
- Core & seed the peppers; cut into quarters so that each quarter makes a little cup.
- Mix remaining 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spoon mixture into pepper cups.
- Place the peppers onto a grill. For a gas grill, close the lid & leave the peppers on the grill 3-5 minutes until the skin blisters & slightly charred, the cheese should be melted.
- Use a large spatula to remove the peppers… WARNING they will be HOT.
- Top with sour cream, if desired.