Submitted by Carli
|1 lb. tube pasta (rigatoni, penne, etc.)||1 tbsp olive oil|
|1 lb. kielbasa sausage, cut into 1″ chunks||2 bell peppers (1 red & 1 yellow), diced|
|2 c. broccoli florets, bite size||1 tbsp minced garlic|
|1 14oz. can chopped tomatoes||1 c. shredded mozzarella|
- Cook pasta per directions until firm-tender. While pasta cooks, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add sausage & heat through. Remove with a slotted spoon & set aside.
- Add peppers, broccoli, & garlic & cook until crisp-tender. Stir in tomatoes & add sausage back.
- Increase heat to high & cook uncovered until hot, stirring often. Drain pasta & return to pot.
- Add sausage mixture, then toss to mix.
- Spoon into serving dish & top with cheese.