Reproduced Courtesy of NESCAFE and Curated by Alie & Georgia
Alie & Georgia say: This playful cocktail brings that sweet tartness of limoncello together with coffee and trust us: your Sunday brunches just went next-level delicious.
Limoncello Iced Latte
Author: Alie & Georgia
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 1 oz Grand Marnier
- 1 oz Villa Massa Limoncello
- 2-1/2 oz coffee
- Splash of cream
- Whipped cream
- Pour Limoncello and Grand Marnier into glass coffee cup or mug, over ice.
- Top with coffee and cream, stir well.
- Garnish with whipped cream -- because you deserve it.
Submitted by DamYankee
|1 large box of Jell-O (Not sugar free)
||¾ c. hot water
|¾ c. liquor
- Basically make the Jell-O per the instructions on the box, with the exception that you use ¾ of the total liquid.
- Mix the jello powder with ¾ c. of hot water (instead of a full cup) & dissolve completely.
- Instead of adding cold water & the liquor of your choice, but only ¾ of a cup.
- Pour into plastic 1 oz condiment cups, available at most restaurant supply shops, & let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours before serving.
Suggested Jello / Liquor combinations:
Cherry with Southern Comfort
Black Cherry with Southern Comfort
Blue Raspberry with Absolut
Orange with Absolut