Submitted from Bill Samuels, Jr.
|2 c. colby jack cheese
||2 c. mayonnaise
|1 c. fresh Parmesan
||2 oz. canned jalapenos
|22 oz. Green Giant Mexicorn (2 cans)
||Frito’s Scoops corn chips
- Mix ingredients together & bake at 350° F for 40 minutes.
- Serve with corn chips.
Terrific for a large group as a main entree or a meaty side dish!
Chili Cheese Taco Casserole
Recipe type: Casseroles
- 1 lb. seasoned ground beef, cooked & drained
- 3 c. chili-cheese corn chips
- 11 oz. mexicorn (drained)
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F & use an 8″ square baking dish. Mix cooked beef & corn together & spread half on bottom of dish.
- Top that with half of the corn chips & cheese. Add another layer of the beef & corn.
- Cover with foil & bake about 30 minutes.
- Add another layer of corn chips & cheese & bake about another 5-10 minutes uncovered until cheese is melted.