Nicole Says: I actually strain the onions out of the soup mix because I don’t like onions.
Easy Peasy Meatloaf
Author: Nicole Lacey
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- ⅔ c. water
- ½ c. bread crumbs
- ⅓ c. ketchup
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix together in a bowl, form into loaf shape onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Once done, combine the sauce ingredients & spoon over baked loaf.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes.
Photo Courtesy of jeffreyw
Submitted by jennifer_ann7
|½lb large shrimp, butterflied
||1 c. sweetened coconut flakes
|1 c. plain bread crumbs
||¼ c. corn starch (for breading mix)
|½ c. Pina colada mix
||3 tbsp Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
|1 tbsp powdered sugar
||½ c. corn starch
|Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Mix bread crumbs, ¼ c. corn starch, & coconut in a deep bowl & set aside. Combine Pina Colada mix, powdered sugar & rum in a small mixing bowl & set aside.
- Place ½ c. corn starch in a separate bowl. Heat oil for deep frying. Oil is ready for frying shrimp with it reaches 375°F.
- Coat shrimp first in corn starch, then into the Pina Colada mix, then dust shrimp in bread crumbs, coconut mixture.
- For the second coating place back into Pina Colada mix, then again into coconut, & then the bread crumb mixture.
- Place prepared shrimp carefully into hot oil. Fry until golden brown, remove from fryer & drain.
Submitted by Governor Mooby McChubs®
|1½ lb. boneless chicken cut into bite size pieces
||2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
|1 c. mayonnaise
||2 tsp lemon juice
|8 oz sharp cheddar, shredded
||16 oz frozen broccoli cuts
|2 tsp curry powder
||4 c. rice
- Simmer chicken in skillet until browned.
- Steam broccoli 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Combine soup, mayo, cheese, lemon juice, & curry powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add cooked chicken & broccoli to mixture & stir slightly to mix.
- Spoon mixture into a casserole dish & top with bread crumbs.
- Prepare rice according to directions on package. Serve casserole over rice.