Submitted by Governor Mooby McChubs®
|1½ lb. boneless chicken cut into bite size pieces||2 cans Cream of Chicken soup|
|1 c. mayonnaise||2 tsp lemon juice|
|8 oz sharp cheddar, shredded||16 oz frozen broccoli cuts|
|2 tsp curry powder||4 c. rice|
- Simmer chicken in skillet until browned.
- Steam broccoli 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Combine soup, mayo, cheese, lemon juice, & curry powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add cooked chicken & broccoli to mixture & stir slightly to mix.
- Spoon mixture into a casserole dish & top with bread crumbs.
- Prepare rice according to directions on package. Serve casserole over rice.