Submitted by Maya/Malibu Hardy
|4 whole chicken breasts, split (about 3 lbs)||¼ c. butter or margarine|
|2 c. sliced mushrooms||2 cans Cream of Chicken soup|
|1 large garlic clove, minced||1/8 tsp crushed tarragon (rosemary works too)|
|½ c. white wine||generous dash crushed oregano|
- Use 1 large skillet or prepare in 2 skillets (10″) by dividing ingredients equally.
- Brown chicken in butter; remove. Brown mushrooms.
- Stir in soup, garlic, & seasonings; add chicken.
- Cover & cook over low heat for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add white wine & heat slowly. Serve with wild rice mix.