Submitted by star2fire
|1 gal purified water||8 Lipton tea bags|
|1 c. sugar|
- Drink some of the water from the jug to make room for the tea bags. Put the tea bags down in the jug & put the lid back on the jug.
- Put the whole jug out in the yard somewhere sunny & leave it there for about 8 hours.
- When you bring it in, take the tea bags out. You might need to pour out a little bit more to make room for the sugar.
- Add sugar while the tea is still warm because the sugar will dissolve nicely in the warm tea.
- Shake it until the sugar disappears, then put it in the fridge & let it chill down. Enjoy!