Submitted by Carli
|6 c. flour||1½ c. sugar|
|1 tsp salt||2 c. cold butter|
|8 eggs||3 c. sugar|
|3 c. corn syrup||½ c. melted butter|
|3 tsp vanilla extract||5 c. chopped pecans|
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, & salt. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom & up the sides of two greased 15x10x1 baking pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-22 minutes or until edges are browning & bottom is set.
- Combine eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter & vanilla in a large bowl; mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Pour over crust & bake for 25-30 minutes, or until edges are firm & center is almost set.
- Cool on wire racks & cut into bars. Refrigerate until serving.