Recipes, Tips, & Reviews from home cooks better than I am.
Submitted by Carli
|6 c. flour
||1½ c. sugar
|1 tsp salt
||2 c. cold butter
||3 c. sugar
|3 c. corn syrup
||½ c. melted butter
|3 tsp vanilla extract
||5 c. chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, & salt. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom & up the sides of two greased 15x10x1 baking pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-22 minutes or until edges are browning & bottom is set.
- Combine eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter & vanilla in a large bowl; mix well. Stir in pecans.
- Pour over crust & bake for 25-30 minutes, or until edges are firm & center is almost set.
- Cool on wire racks & cut into bars. Refrigerate until serving.