Debbie Says: A great old dish. You can use plain or crinkle cut french fries for a fun variation.
Broccoli & Ham Hot Dish
Author: Debbie Kruse
Recipe type: Sides
- 1 bag French fries, frozen
- 1 sm. box frozen broccoli pieces, thawed & drained
- 2 c. ham, cubed
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. milk
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a large casserole dish or 9″x13″ baking dish.
- Layer frozen french fries, broccoli & cubed ham evenly on the bottom of your dish/pan.
- Mix soup, mayonnaise & milk together. Pour evenly over other ingredients in baking dish. Spread cheese evenly on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until warmed thoroughly.
Photo Courtesy of Steven Lilley on Flickr