So while this recipe technically came from a book, one of my best friends & the best budding freelance bakers I know made it for our Christmas party last year and it killed!
From Simply Stunning Holiday Desserts
Makes 16 2/3 c. Servings
|3 c. cold milk||2 pkg. Chocolate flavor instant pudding (4 svg. size)|
|8 oz. Cool Whip French Vanilla, thawed & divided||5½ c. 1″ brownie cubes|
|1 pt. raspberries|
- Ahead of time, bake a batch of brownies in a 9″ square dish. Once cooled and cut into 1″ cubes you should have enough for the brownie layer here.
- Beat milk & dry pudding mixes in large bowl with wire whisk 2 minutes or until blended.
- Gently stir in 1 c. of the whipped topping.
- Place half of the brownies in a 2 qt. serving bowl; top with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, remaining whipped topping, & raspberries. Repeat all layers.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Chef’s Note: If desired, use Baker’s One Bowl Brownies to bake a 13×9″ brownie batch. Cut enough of the brownies into 1″ cubes to measure for this recipe. Reserve remaining brownies for snacking!