Submitted by Foghorn Leghorn
|1 Can Eagle Brand Condensed milk||1 graham cracker crust|
|1 medium tub of cool whip||1¼ C. chopped pecans|
|1¼ C. mini chocolate chips|
- Take wrapper off of the milk can & place in a sauce pan & cover it with water.
- Boil water with can in pot for 1 hour & refill water as it evaporates out of the pot. Make sure the can is completely covered at all times.
- After the hour is up, cool the can in the fridge for two hours.
- Be sure to allow the can to cool entirely! Once cooled entirely, open the can & pour contents into the graham cracker crust & leave in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, take the pie crust out & put the Cool Whip on top of the caramel in the pie crust.
- Sprinkle the top of the pie with the chopped pecans & mini chocolate chips.