Submit your food art or found food art photos to email@example.com!
Submitted by randilicious
260 calories, 10.4 g total fat, 36 mg cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 31.3 g carbohydrate
|2 eggs||2/3 c. white sugar|
|4 very ripe bananas, mashed||¼ c. apple sauce|
|1/3 c. nonfat milk||1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbsp vanilla extract||1 tbsp Kahlua|
|1¾ c. all purpose flour||2 tsp baking powder|
|½ tsp baking soda||½ tsp salt|
|1/3 c. chopped walnuts||1 c. chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray bread pan with non-stick cooking spray then lightly dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs & sugar until light & fluffy. Beat in bananas, apple sauce, milk, olive oil, vanilla extract, & Kahlua.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture, mixing until well blended.
- Fold in walnuts & chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown & a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean (usually around 1 hour).
- Turn bread out onto a wire rack & let cool.