Submitted by RandallPMcMurphy
|a few veal or beef marrow bones||parsley|
|extra virgin olive oil||coarse sea salt|
- Soak bones overnight in salt water (1 tbsp salt to 1 qt water) in the fridge to get out the impurities & blood & such.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Put the marrow standing up in a roasting pan or other oven-safe vessel.
- Roast for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, make a nice salad with sliced shallots, some parsley, lemon juice, and oil to taste. Toast some bread.
- Serve with a spoonful of sea salt that the diner can sprinkle on themselves.