Submitted by Monica Fawver
|4 tbsp oil
||8 10″ flour tortillas
|2 tbsp garlic
||4 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
|3 c. cooked chicken, cubed
||1½ c salsa, divided
|1 can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese soup
||1 box Spanish rice, prepared
|16 oz. black beans
- In a large frying pan, saute the garlic in the oil. Add the chicken, 1 c. salsa, Spanish rice, & black beans. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until filling is hot.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave for 1 minute. Roll ¾ c. filling and ½ c. cheese in each tortilla.
- Place the burritos in a baking dish. Combine the cheddar cheese soup & ½ c. salsa. Pour over burritos.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 20 – 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Chef’s Note: You can also use Monterey Jack cheese or a blend – either work great.
Michelle Says: This is better than pickle relish!
Author: Michelle Fawver
Recipe type: Condiments
- 10 c. small-medi zucchini
- 4 c. onions
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 4 tbsp salt
- 2½ c. apple cider vinegar
- 3 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Grind or chop finely the zucchini, onions, red & green peppers. Add salt.
- Let stand in a covered bowl overnight. After letting stand, drain & rinse in cold water. Drain again.
- Add remainder of ingredients. Cook 30 minutes until hot & lightly bubbling, stirring often.
- To seal in jars, place mixture into scalding pint jars. Close with hot seals & place, upside down, on a clean town until cool.
Photo Credit: Katrin Gilger | Flickr