Submitted by Foghorn Leghorn
|4 large chicken breasts, cut in pieces||6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil|
|½ onion, diced||2 c. chopped portabello mushrooms|
|1 pkg of shredded Mozzarella/Cheddar blended cheese|
- In a large sauté pan, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil & add the onions.
- Sauté for one minute & add the portabellos.
- Cook until all the mushrooms have extracted their liquid. Set aside.
- Cook chicken in frying pan until done. After chicken is done drain on paper towel.
- Take the chicken & place it in a serving dish & place mushroom/onions on top of chicken pieces cover with cheese & place in microwave.
- Depending on your microwave place it there until cheese is melted over chicken,onions & mushrooms.
- Great with Garlic/cheese mashed potatoes.