Submitted by Brad Waller
|15 oz. corn (1 can)||15 oz. tomatoes (1 can)|
|16 oz. fat free refried beans (1 can)||15 oz. black beans (1 can)|
|15 oz. black olives (1 can)||6 flour tortillas|
|8 oz. salsa||1 lb. jalapeno jack cheese|
- Slice the olives using an egg/mushroom slicer.
- Divide the diced tomatoes in half.
- Save ½ the can of tomatoes & combine the rest of the cans in a large bowl. Add the salsa & cheese (grated).
- Grease (or spray with Pam) a large round casserole dish approximately the diameter of the tortillas & lay down the first tortilla. Spoon a layer of mix & repeat the layering until you are out of mix. Add the last tortilla & the reserved tomatoes & some more cheese, if you like.
- Cook for 45 minutes at 350°F. Slice into 8 pieces & serve.
Chef’s Note: Ounce measurements are estimated. Basically just use one can of each of the ingredients. Calories are higher than I thought for this, as the olives add minimal volume & lots of calories from fat. Call it 375 calories if divided in 8, 500 if by 6. Use whole wheat tortillas, skip the olives, & use low fat cheese & this might be healthy.