Submitted by Ruth
|2 large fish fillets, bream or snapper||3 tbsp sweet soy sauce|
|2 tbsp rice wine||2 tsp brown sugar|
|1 tsp ground ginger, or grated fresh||large bunch coriander|
|1 lime, sliced thin||1 lemon, sliced thin|
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine soy, rice wine, brown sugar & ginger in a small bowl & mix to combine.
- Add fish to bowl & allow to marinate for about an hour.
- Lay out a large length of aluminum foil on the bench (you can use two sheets of the same length to make is stronger).
- Rip apart the coriander & lay into the center of the foil. Layer the lime & fresh lemon slices over the top of the coriander. Lay the marinated fish into the center of the coriander/lemon/lime bed. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Layer another sheet of foil over the top of the fish & fold in all sides of the foil tightly to make a fully air tight parcel.
- Place on a cookie sheet & bake in the oven for 15 minutes. When you open the foil the fish should have changed color & be firm to the touch.
- Serve with steamed rice & stir fried vegetables.