Barbecued Country Style Pork Ribs
Author: Michelle Fawver
Recipe type: Entree
- 3 lb. country style pork ribs
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 lemon
- garlic powder
- 14 oz. ketchup
- 5 oz. water
- ⅓ c. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2-3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- Dash black pepper
- Combine & bring to a boil.
- Place ribs on a flat pan. Sprinkle ribs with garlic powder. Arrange onion & lemon slices on top.
- Bake, uncovered, in oven at 450°F for 30 minutes. Drain. While ribs are baking, make the sauce.
- Place ribs, onions, & lemon in heavy baking dish or pan with lid. Pour hot barbecue sauce over ribs.
- Cover and bake in 325°F oven for 1½ hours.
Photo Courtesy of Ernesto Andrade on Flickr