Submitted by Foghorn Leghorn
|1 can enchilada sauce||1 can chopped green chilies|
|1 can Cream of Mushroom soup||1 lb. ground beef|
|1 pack of taco seasoning||1 pack of Mozzarella/Cheddar Grated Cheese|
|1 bag of White Corn Tostitos||½ chopped onion|
- Cook hamburger meat & onion & taco seasoning.
- Drain meat & onions & place into bowl add cream of mushroom soup & enchilada sauce.
- Add chilies & make sure it stirred up well.
- Place tortilla chips into a casserole pan & place ingredients from bowl in on top of chips.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
- Place shredded cheese on top of meat mixture in casserole dish; place into the oven & when cheese is melted take out of oven.