Submitted by randilicious
|1 lb cubed chicken||1 lb noodles cooked al dente|
|1/3 c. hot water||1/3 c. smooth peanut butter|
|1 c. cut asparagus||2 tsp soy sauce|
|2 tsp white vinegar||4 green onions finely chopped|
|4 garlic cloves, minced||1 tbsp sugar|
|2 tsp hot red pepper flakes||2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tbsp crushed peanuts|
Peanut Sauce Directions
- Combine hot water & peanut butter, until completely blended.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, half of the scallions, 2 cloves of the garlic, sugar, & hot pepper.
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Toss in remainder of minced garlic.
- Heat chicken in oil over high heat until no longer pink.
- Reduce heat to medium, then add remainder of scallions plus asparagus. Cook thoroughly.
- Pour peanut sauce over chicken & vegetables.
- Mix in noodles. Toss to coat noodles completely.
- Top with crushed peanuts.