Submitted by NutsOnTheNet.com
|1 large egg white||¼ c. loosely packed light brown sugar|
|½ tsp vanilla extract||2 c. Zenobia Mammoth Pecans|
|¼ c. sweetened coconut flakes|
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the egg white in a medium sized stainless steel bowl & whisk until frothy. Add the brown sugar & vanilla & stir until smooth.
- Add the pecans & coconut, if desired, & stir until well coated. Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet & arrange in a single layer.
- Set aside at least 30 minutes & up to two hours. Transfer to the oven & bake, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour.
- Immediately loosen the nuts with a spatula & set aside to cool.