Submitted by Trish
|½ c. butter||2 eggs|
|2 tsp cream of tartar||2 tsp cinnamon|
|½ c. shortening||2¾ c. flour|
|¼ tsp salt||1½ c. sugar|
|1 tsp baking soda||2 tbsp sugar|
- Heat oven to 400°F. Mix butter, shortening, 1½ c. sugar & eggs.
- Blend in flour, cream of tartar, salt & baking soda.
- Shape dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into balls.
- Mix 2 tbsp sugar & cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Roll dough balls in cinnamon & sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on an un greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 min. or until set. Immediate remove from sheet & cool.