Submitted by WikiAskew
|12 flour tortillas||2 lb. hamburger or other ground meat|
|2 Taco Seasoning mix packets||2 lb. can refried beans|
|1- 1.5 bags shredded Mexican style cheese||Traditional Mexican food toppings (tomatoes, sour cream, onions, lettuce, etc)|
- Prepare ground meat &taco seasoning as per instructions on packet.
- Lightly grease a 9″x13″ baking dish.
- Layer the dish as so: 4 tortillas layer 1, taco meat layer 2, re-fried beans layer 3, cheese layer 4.
- Repeat layering process with an extra layer of tortillas to finish the top. Sprinkle cheese on top of tortillas.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown & thoroughly melted.
- Add on a top layer of traditional toppings you choose, cut into lasagna squares & serve.