Submitted by Trisha Lyn Fawver
Trisha says: I was sitting here at my in-laws in the wee morning hours of Christmas. Everyone else in the house had already gone to bed. I was listening to Christmas carols and doing my nails and decided I didn’t want to have more caffeine. So the natural alternative is a cocktail, right? Enjoy my quick original concoction, the Candy Cane Cutie.
Candy Cane Cutie Cocktail
Author: Trisha Lyn Fawver
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 2 parts Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 part Half & Half
- 1 Peppermint Stick
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Add ice to an old fashioned glass (you can skip this step if both your beverages are already cold)
- Add 2 parts Irish Cream Liqueur to the glass
- Add 1 part half & half
- Stir with the peppermint stick or candy cane and leave for 2-3 minutes for the candy to dissolve a bit. Stir again.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream (optional) & enjoy!