Submitted by PotatoeGuru
|1 lb. ground meat||½ bag tater tots (may be more or less|
|1 can Cream of Mushroom soup||depending on size of casserole dish)|
|2 c. grated cheddar cheese||1 small drained can of kernel corn|
|Salt & Pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line tater tots side by side in one layer that covers the bottom of a flat casserole dish.
- Thoroughly brown ground meat (salt & pepper to personal taste if desired) in a skillet. If you’ve chosen to include the drained can of corn, do so after the meat has browned & continue to cook for another couple of minutes.
- Layer the browned meat over the tots until they are completely covered.
- Layer the Cream of Mushroom soup over the meat until it’s completely covered.
- Layer the shredded cheese over the soup until completely covered. If desired, you can decorate the top of the cheese with patterns made out of spare tots.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Pig out!