Submitted by jennifer_ann7
|1½ lbs red potatoes, quartered||1 tbsp butter|
|1 tsp garlic, minced||1 tsp dried rosemary|
|½ tsp salt||¼ tsp pepper|
- Place butter & garlic in 8″ square baking dish.
- Microwave for 45 seconds or until butter melts.
- Add rosemary, salt, pepper & potatoes.
- Toss well. Cover & microwave for 7-10 min.
- Carefully remove cover (steam is VERY hot) & poke a potato with a fork to check for tenderness.
- If they aren’t done, re-cover & continue to microwave at 2 min. intervals until cooked.