Submitted by LivingDeadGirl
|1 lb. ground beef||8 oz. Stove Top stuffing|
|1¼ c. water||¾ c. spaghetti sauce|
|Italian seasoning||shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray or lightly grease with butter or margarine.
- Mix water, ground beef & stuffing together. You should be able to make a small ball with a handful of mix without it falling apart.
- Fill each muffin cup at least half way with meatloaf mix. Make indentation in center of each meatloaf with a spoon.
- Pour a little spaghetti sauce in the middle of each indentation. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning & shredded mozzarella (as much as you’d like).
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.