Submitted by NJMom
|1lb ground meat – your choice||1 large yellow onion|
|2 cloves garlic||1 can Campbell’s Tomato Soup|
|2 cans Del Monte Diced tomato with green chilies||2 cans Dark Red kidney beans, drained|
|½ c. red wine||2 tsp oil|
|2-3 tsp Chili powder||1 tbsp flour|
- Brown chopped meat with onions & Garlic – drain fat.
- Mix flour & chili powder add 2 – 3 tbsp water to make a thick past.
- Add cans of soup, tomatoes & beans to meat.
- Add chili powder paste.
- Mix well. Bring to a boil – then simmer for at least 45 min. Great in a crock pot & simmer over night.
- Double the recipe & freeze the leftovers.
- Feel free to mix up the type of beans, I also add veggies like broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, etc in.