Submitted by randilicious
|6 (5 oz.) salmon fillets||4 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 tbsp white wine||1 tsp honey|
|1/3 c. balsamic vinegar||4 tsp Dijon mustard|
|salt & pepper to taste||oregano to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, & spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat a small saucepan with nonstick cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook & stir garlic until soft, about 3 minutes. Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, & salt & pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange salmon fillets on foil lined baking sheet. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze, & sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Brush fillets with remaining glaze, & season with salt & pepper. Use a spatula to transfer fillets to serving platter, leaving the skin behind on the foil.
- Serve one fillet on a bed of steamed rice with some lightly sautéed vegetables (good with asparagus & green beans) on the side.